In your quest for making the best chicken egg fried rice, it can be a straightforward process if you look in the correct places.
I’ve created my own You Tube video (see below) of how to do it and without all of the complications that normally comes with these type of videos.
1. Boil water in a pan
2. Add 1/3 to 1/2 cup of rice per person
3. Boil and then simmer for 10/15 minutes
4. Leave for 3/4 hours
5. Pour a bit of olive oil in your frying pan
6. Add one whisked egg to the heated pan
7. Chop egg in to small bits
8. Pour in the boiled rice and mix
9. Add the chicken pieces
10. Sprinkle dark soy sauce After about 3 minutes
11. Serve after 5 minutes
I’ve come across one or two people who cook chicken straight from the freeze or fridge (uncooked). Please DON’T do that, as chicken is arguably the
biggest problem in humans for food-poisoning!